Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Mason opens up the doors to Marlybone, Happy Belated Birthday party!

Assistants fellow bonjour!

Mason Opens Up the Doors to Marlybone
Mason beat Krokotopia, and spent a lot of crowns while doing it. Yeah, I got some crowns, and I bought some Krokotopia crowns gear, for him, and future characters. So, back to Krokopatra. I had a struggle (again) with the last few areas. The family tombs, no side quests done, to hard. Ah, that wonderful moment when your lazy, and tired of questing- thats Vanessa for you! Is that you too? Hopefully I'm not alone. So, I started to quest in the Krokosphinx, that was easy- and fun! Then I got the quest for the Vault of Ice- struggled with mana, and then beat The Emperors Retreat. Then I moved to the Tomb of Storms, the quickest in my opinion. I had some struggle with this place too, with the bosses- wanted a partner for help with most of them, mana and health problems, etc. etc. etc. So, when I finished the main quests, I needed to level up one level to wear the Marlybone crowns gear, so I took some side quests- even some from Marlybone's Mayor. So I dinged level 25 and bought my gear! Lets see the awesomeness!!!


..................................................................................................................................................................


Happy Belated Birthday Party!

"BIRTHDAY PARTY?"
Yes, birthday party!!
"SO- SO THERE WILL BE ICE CREAM?"
Uh, sure?
"WOOO!"

But wasn't my birthday on the 23rd last year? Yes, but I was just away- not able to celebrate with my fellow wizards! So now I am going to have a Belated Birthday Party!

Definition
Belated: Having been delayed: done or sent to late.


So lets see the times:




Till' next time
Happy Wizarding!

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU SO MUCH for making it on a Saturday. I don't know if I'll be able to peel myself away from LEGO Universe, I'm currently obsessed with it, and I always seem to forget wizard101. *facepalm* I can try, though! :-P

    ReplyDelete