Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The Spiral is FULL of Many Different People!

Hey
**BEFORE YOU READ THIS PLEASE KNOW I RESPECT WHAT YOU WRITE ON YOUR BLOG, I AM NOT FORCING YOU TO CHANGE, IT'S YOUR BLOG**
This post is about people in the spiral or the planet earth in fact. Creative people, nice people, EXTREMELY talented people, carefree people, worrisome people, etc etc. But there is the kind that in my mind, should take a break from Facebook, Twitter, and other social networking systems.

In Facebook terms, let's say someone posts a status, a casual one "Can't wait until tomorrow! Going to Florida for the break!" Maybe? Well, lets say no one comments on it. "Why aren't they commenting on this!" Or "Why do they hate me!" would pop into their head. Take a break, seriously, they still like you.

I have had a friend like this about two years ago, N______ L_____E___ where just the starting letters of each word in her name. There would be times where I would be AFK and she would ask me to port. Then (because I was AFK) when I didn't port, she would ignore me and say "inappropriate words" to me. A week later was when she would talk to me. She deleted me because I hung out in my house to much. Another thing that makes me crack up is when people say *Punch* Or I WANNA KILL YOU, seriously, reach through my computer, punch me. COME AT ME BRO!

I am not telling anyone to change at all, but seriously, take a step outside, hang out with some friends, have a good time, and take a chill pill...Its a game just telling you that if you didn't know, a game.

Till Next Time
Happy Wizarding!

1 comment: