Pages

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Party was great!

the party almost made me cry! LOL!
you made it the best birthday i ever had!
it made me now have a weekly party just like it! (except shorted then 5 hours, no birthday songs, and no thanksgiving lol)
here are some pictures!
















lots of pics!
we did the revolution and sung happy birthday i forgot to take the pictures.

i changed the contest to best outfit and pet instead.
and TARA DAWNWALKER won!
we took some pictures with her!
I having another  party just like this on saturday or on my real birthday (this tuesday)
both sometime around hmmm.......... 3:oo? lol!


Artur. i think we have to meet up at a time when they isnt a party! sry!

THX FOR BEST B-DAY EVER GUYS!
TILL NEXT TIME
HAPPY WIZADING!

2 comments:

  1. VANESSA,
    I had lots of fun at your B-DAY. I like the eighth picture the best lol. I am the person jumping right in front of you. I KNOW KARATE! Well just in case I dont get to say this on you Birthday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
    Thanks for the awesome party,
    Ethan

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's kind of my fault for not coming, sorry! I just remembered today, and checked on your blog to see what it was like. Anyway, happy birthday! :) We can meet up tomorrow if you want, just e-mail me the time. I can get on anytime tomorrow, school is closed tomorrow because of snow. It was closed today too. We were having half days, but now no school. :/ I'd rather half days now than full days off of summer. I don't have the power of fire in the real world, so I'll just have to wait it out. ;)

    ReplyDelete