Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year!
I didnt get to see the ball drop this year :( we got home from my aunts and all we say was people kissing.
What did I do all year??? WELL LETS SEE! (This is NOT in order)

-Celestia came!
-I learned Leviathan!
-I crafting my Watchtower Hall!
-I crafted carousel!
-My Best friend Katherine Lionsong & her sister Emily Skystone are back!
-I defeated Malistaire
-I made Hogwarts!
-Got a Christmas & Channukah house!
-Made Allot of Annoying, angry, happy, sad, creative, joyful Friends!!!!
-Allot of stuff I forgot about but those are the main things!

Oh yea! The carousel! You didnt hear about that yet! Well I made it!
Its a record of 3 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


So




Till next time
HAPPY WIZARDING!!!!

1 comment:

  1. its meh ryan i wanted to know why you didnt put awkwardly different friends fo meh so does meh special cow {|^0^|} i know i forgot teh r in for but das how i like it :P :P :P :P :P :P:P :P :P :P :P :P :d
    and kids i want you to remember you should never less than three justin bebior. did i spell the last name right?

    ReplyDelete