Pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

I GOT THE BLIZZARD OF 2010!!!!!!!

I live in New york (or new yo for some wizards) And the WHOLE northeast region got the blizzard! (i think)
Its AWESOME! yesterday me and my sister walked home from a aunts house lol she was up to her hips!!!
LOL even our house looks crazy!!! at the first roof we have a slant type of one and well the shape is obtuse angle from the side but now its a curve because on the snow! I would post pictures but my mom said it might reveal were we live.
now you may think i'm lucky but this is staying for another 3 DAYS! sadly i am on vacation :( i wish it happened next monday :( then my school would be closed :D lol
well thats it!
O plz make a prayer sometime today for the homeless people lving here that they find a homeless shelter or a jacket or something for warmness!
thx

Till next time
HAPPY WIZARDING!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had fun! May God, take care of our fellow brothers and sisters.

    ReplyDelete