Pages

Saturday, December 4, 2010

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS ISSS GOOOOOOOLLLLLDDD

click this url before viewing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://youtu.be/yXQViqx6GMY










To the tune of.. all i want for christmas is you (the beginning) (the song you just heard LOL)




  IIII dont want allot for christmas.... there is just one thing i need.

and i dont care about the presents underneath the commons tree!
I just want it for my home... more then merle will ever no..... make my spell come truuuuueee!
all i want for christmas isssssssssss GOOOOOLLLLLDDDDD!

aww i love sweet rocky christmas songs!
So y'all no tiffany? right? anyway she made a blog called the awesome ice! so here is the link!
http://www.theawesomeice.blogspot.com/ Plz go check it out and follow it! PLZ O PLZ! she really wants it to be sucessful lol!

anyway!
SING ALONG! what me to feature your wizard101 related parody of a classic christmas song? email me ( jackhen99@aol.com )



Till next time
HAPPY WIZARDING!

No comments:

Post a Comment