Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

KRAKin' Eggs! AH-HA-HA-HA!

BLIM-HERE!
With a totally cool pet! She was named Queen Cody then Cocoa then Queen Cody again, she acts pretty....FISHY! :D? And is purple! Who else then- Queen Cody the Kraken! Thats right! This Diviner finally got her Kraken! That grendel boss was pretty nasty (Shoutout to Rose the life henchman for healing me!)! I've been in love with how much Queen Cody pwns! She gives me mana to show her love (38 Mana :D)! Here is a comic about fighting over who is awesomer!
Very Stupid. Hehehe....
 Yes, she pwned me. I really do think he is allergic to air, cause when he is in the water, HE AIN'T SNEEZINING! Paige MoonShade's nephew says he is homesick from the water. Which is a good guess! So far I have heard 2 guesses (Mine and his.).  Though I love my Cody. He is nice. But other times he imitates our weird victory tap dance. And his spell has 40% accuracy! Ah, I don't think I will hatch him.
I can't afford to buy another pair of tap shoes for his kid!

Till next time
Happy Wizarding!

No comments:

Post a Comment