Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

So long, farewell! I hate you say goodbye! For a week.

Ahola!
I have been busy crafting mannequins, furniture, starfish, anything that I need for my blogiversary house! But, now I must stop. And rest. For tomorrow, July 1st, I will be leaving to go on vacation. Twelve hours in a car, with two crazy cousins.


These 4 days have been a rush! I have decorated, torn apart, and redecorated the outside of my MFP! Then found themes and deocorated again! Some themes outside are credited to Cody RavenThorn for his under the arena fort. One theme inside is credited to John LifeGlen for his buy diving gear, then dive under area. Another theme inside is credited to Cassandra IceMancer, for making the storyline of Pig and Ninja. Just needed to give some credit to those who had the ideas! I would take pictures of these areas but I am on a different computer, later I might edit this post to add the pictures, so keep your eyes peeled!

Till next time
Happy Wizarding!

No comments:

Post a Comment