Pages

Monday, September 5, 2011

Happy Birthday Wizard101!

Happy Birthday Wizard101! You rock! Be aware on your birthday for Spongebob!
So Wizard101 is probably the most successful game I know! Three years and they already have 20 MILLION wizards! Wizard101 is a big part of my life! If I never joined I wouldn't be able to draw that great! It use to be drawing my character with the easiest outfit to draw. Now its drawing the outfit even if it is hard! I would just have stick figures!





Happy Birthday!


It's our 3rd birthday, and you get the gifts! Click this link to get your birthday gift, valid until September 5th 2011, one per account. http://www.wizard101.com/home/game/redeem/3rdbday

Thank you, everyone for being a part of our celebration, and of this journey we are taking together through the Spiral!





A random present?! Coolio! Let's see what I got...*Logs on* Oooohhh :D



Yay! A birthday snack pack!! Once again Happy Birthday Wizard101!



Till next time
Happy Wizarding!

No comments:

Post a Comment