Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My Paradise vacation? Err...riiiggghhtt..

Ahola!!
So, yesterday Mother EmeraldGlade told me I needed a vacation and told me to take her broom and fly to EmeraldGlade Estates! I was excited until I saw the image of the island from the distance! It was like Hurricane Katrina! I wouldn't be surprised if in a week the whole outside was empty! Waves crashing and flying everywhere, thunder, and lightning striking every piece of metal! I finally landed and had a closer look at my hotels exterior.
I have a bad feeling about this O_o

Well this is a pretty fountain! ...Probably the only pretty thing on the island >_>

This is a nice bazaar! But err...people?

No one?! FREE STUFF >:D!

Well this will supply the Vacation!

Wow, this has some nice home goods!

A secret path!? Umm...I will probably die here anyway!

SWIMMEH!!!!!!!

Hmm...look on top of that triton! Is that the greatest storm wizard ever?! *Wink wink!*

Hey thats pretty cool!

They need to make a more secure dock...

A SERPENT CRUSHING A BOAT?!! I'M OUT!

Hmm, nice viewing dock! Let me go see how good it is...


Cool! A water mole statue!
Wood desks, and a ring of fire...How Smart?!

Oooohhh!! Sand bed! And a pet bed!

M.C. AND NUGGET!

CALLED IT!! *Dives into jellybean pile*

Cool! Bunkbeds!

This island has a lot of busniess with no one running it

Hmm....where could this rug lead??

AH CRUDMONKEYS!!!


A FORT UNDERSEA?!

COOL! Wonder what her name is..??

Private seating!

Cool! And a swim area!

So in the end I guess my vacation was pretty good! I'd actually go back there sometime......Psh! Yeah, riiigghtt!


Till next time
Happy Wizarding!

No comments:

Post a Comment