Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

HAPPY BLUE TUESDAY!! XD!

HAPPY BLUE TUESDAY!
You must be saying WHAT THE HECK??!!! Right?
Today is Blue Tuesday! The day were all the Valentine's Day stuff are on sale!
All those awesome cards are like 50 cents today!
Well......
I haven't had much playing time! I been farming Jade Oni for some last minute drops!
:( I haven't gotten anything! I want the life robe too! XD You know whats crazy? Its that
I usually ALWAYS get the life robe but this time.... I am getting the stuff you NEVER get!
Like.....
The ice hat!
The fire robe!
The death boots I didn't know he dropped!
The myth hat!
The storm sword!
ETC.
Its crazy! Its getting kind off annoying......
EEEEEKKKKKK!!!!!!! My best CPU friend is leaving today! I gotta get on! BRB!

Hey look what I saw! There is a UNFAIR contest!
Its about biggest fan! But you have to come in person to PAX east... I dont live anywhere near that!
Hmm.... What have I made and done to make me a fan....

1. Play practically EVERY day!
2. Drawing through TWO drawing pads!
3. Making a blog!
4. Making 2 wizard101 collages!
5. Making my room Wizard101 themed!
6. Whin when I can't get on! (Not to KI though XD )
7. Appreciating them
8. GIVING THEM MONEH!

And that is it! Yay I am getting on! (For an hour.. I have to go to CCD soon!)

Well....
Till next time
HAPPY WIZARDING!







No comments:

Post a Comment