Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

We have now reached...THE MAGICAL LAND OF GUMDROPS :D! JK!

Hey y'all!
I would like to say
me and cass...
Have reached....
The altitude lvl....
of....
DragonSpyre!
:D
*Blank silence as the ghosts all walk around and all you see is Milos BookWyrm flippin' his air around flipping his arms around and jumping and cheering*
*Blinks*
Hmph....
Anyway! We have pictures of proof!
There is cass jumping!:D Hapy day!
We finished Mooshu in 2 days but caculations of the time we worked is...... 14 HOURS! :D!
Anyway we took a break so no glowstick club tonight!


Till next time
HAPPY WIZARDING!

2 comments:

  1. What? Glowstick Club? If I can figure it out, I will post my celebration pics xD Oh this is Cass... btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D I couldn't find mine, but I found a pic of a centaur pwning Cyrus. But I can't figure out how to post it >.<

    ReplyDelete