Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

We Did ALLOT jk just a little!

Today, Me and Cass... Well here
  1. We lost a pvp
  2. We got to the drake hatchery
  3. I got lvl 40!
  4. I got to work on my "Grizzleheim keep" house!
  5. I got a fire hydrant for the dogbone adoption center in the Pet Sanctuary!
And today is a sad day......... :(
I leaving my grandma's house tomorrow and going back to ___ ____ my home :(

Anyway! I stopped playing! Since well I went on the branch swing and dad spazzed out the swing and I was spinning and flying into the air while standing up XD! It was fun though! Later We going to.... PIGGY'S ICE CREAM!
They have ice cream... Meachanical rides, Statues of cartoon people and random ones.. Etc.
Also
We are going to A awesome pet store when you can HOLD THE PUPPIES! (As long as you use hand sanetizer each time you touch a puppy)... (WHICH! they supply)



Scary smiling Leesha above lava..... MOO HAHAHAHAH! (I still have that Mooshu Spirit!)
;)

Till next time....
HAPPY WIZARDING!

3 comments:

  1. Thunderblade here!
    1. sorry, you lost a pvp battle
    2. gratz on getting to drake hatchery (it's easy)
    3. gratz on being level 40, although i think you should go back and do some sidequests. Cause I was around level 46-47 at dh
    4. Yay for Grizzleheim house!
    5. I WANNA SEE THE FIRE HYDRANT!!!

    See you in the Spiral!-The Heroic Pyromancer
    I like you Mooshu spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi i'm leviathan and since i'm a diviner i will probably come here alot more and awesome i wish i had my mooshu spirit :( but at least i'm underwater in celestia every diviners dream to be underwater lol well probably see you on your next uh whatever you call it lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Heroic pyromancer: XD
    @leviathan: Ya me like the underwater too!

    ReplyDelete