Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Farming..... So annoying!!

I have been farming allot still!!
I have done so much and havent gotten this ONE hat!! Oh-Yo-Tommy just doesn't like me :(
Maybe I will give Leech the wand and she can try for it! Just watch her get it on her first try ;)

So we all have been freaking out about WinterTusk..... Not me! This is going pretty fast for Kingsisle! XD One second Celestia comes and then 5 months go by (Really quickly) And the announcement is made!
1 thing I don't get is that. Why would the crab king... Have a relation with a world like WinterTusk?
And why would Morganthe say something about a mirror? I think Morganthe might just be talking about the world after WinterTusk!
:D Predictions are coming in quickly! One thing is that they haven't said a lvl cap increase yet. Hmm?
Stuff to think about.....

'Till next time
HAPPY WIZARDING!!

1 comment:

  1. The Heroic PyromancerMarch 21, 2011 at 9:24 PM

    Hey, Emeraldglade! Where have you been??? (as in posting-recently wise) Um, I think I should ask that question myself because I haven't posting much comments on your post. Anyway, good luck on farming your hat. I feel the same way-I'm currently farming Viktor Snowcrusher for my Grandmaster hat, too. (yeah, that's kinda sad) And I don't think that there will be a level cap increase because they didn't announce it. It also said it was available wizards 10-60. What about the xp? Although KI might want it to be a surprise, like the new hybrids. SYITS!!

    ReplyDelete